25 October, 2016
Construction Company is urgently looking for the site engineer (Civil) in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh. Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply.
The work can be extremely varied and depends on who you work for. You may be involved in civil, rail, road and other infrastructure projects for example. Typically, you can expect to work on large scale projects ranging from the creation of a new shopping complex to the development of a new housing estate.
Site Engineer Job Responsibilities
Here are some of the work activities you may perform as a site engineer:
- Being the main technical adviser on a construction site where you will set out, survey and level the building site.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract.
- Overseeing health & safety and quality control measures on the site.
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff.
- Negotiating the price of materials before ordering them.
As you are part of the site management team, you will be asked to assume responsibility for health & safety and security on site and if anything goes wrong, you will be the person asked to explain the situation.
Organization: Civil Construction
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: fresher: 1 year