Microsoft is urgently looking for Partner Business Evangelist in Mumbai Maharashtra. The candidate is responsible for leading the overall relationship with Microsoft’s highest priority App Developers (ISV) – with a core focus on delivering top apps from across Microsoft platforms including Windows, Office 365, Azure & SQL 2016. The team is seeking a Business Evangelist to lead the account engagement and apps partnerships with some of Microsoft’s top ISVs in the region.
In this role, you will work with these partner’s senior business and technology decision makers to ensure there is a well-managed, vibrant and mutually beneficial partner alliance. You will understand the partner’s business priorities and map them to the benefits of the Microsoft platform, develop strategy and execute tactics that benefit both companies. You will lead meetings between executives at the highest levels, work very closely with product groups, and have the satisfaction of having helped partners deliver superior products built on the Microsoft platforms.
The results of your efforts should be shipping products which excite consumers, exploit and differentiate the Microsoft platform, incentivize our partners and grow Microsoft’s presence in the operator channel.
Partner Business Evangelist Accountabilities
- Win top consumer & commercial applications based upon quota.
- True left to the right vision of account with a comprehensive account strategy, plan and agreement that promotes the full Microsoft platform and confirms joint success for both partner and Microsoft.
- Strong understanding of the industry, partner’s key priorities and where Microsoft can add value.
- Trusted advisor status with CXO level partner executives across multiple functions.
- Gain commitment from partners to develop against milestones and align resources across DX, segment and product groups to reflect the priorities, expectations and operational plans of both Microsoft and the partner organisation.
- Manage a pipeline of applications from 0-100% that deliver a differentiating experience for the end customer.
- 360-degree view of what Microsoft is doing with the partner
- Work with the partner and Microsoft sales & marketing teams to ensure plans are in place for when the application is completed and launched into the market.
- Expand the Microsoft footprint within partners’ portfolios through identification of new applications and solutions that may include non-scorecard projects.
- Establish strong relationships with Microsoft technical evangelism, segment and business groups to facilitate high-impact interactions and to deliver strong results.
Partner Business Evangelist Personal Attributes & Skills
- Come to work with an underdog mentality
- Growth hacker with proven ability & risk taking ability
- Be the Trusted Advisor
- Highly motivated with mature, positive attitude & passion for building impactful relationships with partners.
- Value innovation and creativity, honour commitments and are transparent with those around you. You make the team better.
- Strong written & verbal/non-verbal communications, influence for impact, persistence, and agility and cross group collaboration skills essential.
Partner Business Evangelist Requirements
- Account Mgmt Experience: > 3 years of experience managing complex accounts, building plans, driving a v-team; delivering results.
- Business Development: > 3 years of experience structuring business deals that drive mutual benefits between companies.
- Technical knowledge in the 100-200 range on Cloud platform required
- Experience with achieving and exceeding quota, developing partner relationships
- Industry/Segment Experience: > 3 years of experience in the software industry required
Qualifications: BS/BA degree in business or computer science desirable.
Language Skills: Fluency in English.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
To know more details Click Here.