NIREH Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – ICMR – National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist, Executive Engineer, Accounts Officer and Technician. The last date for submission of applications is 20th July 2017.
NIREH Bhopal Advertisement No. NIREH/HR/PP/2017/01
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Scientist – D (Medical)||05 (one each in Ophthalmology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Obstetric & Gynaecology, General Medicine)||45 Years||Pay Level – 12 (VIIth CPC) – equivalent to pre-revised Pay Band-3: ₹ 15600-39100 plus ₹ 7600 GP|
|Scientist – C (Medical)||03 (one each in Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, and Pathology)||40 Years||Pay Level – 11 (VIIth CPC) – equivalent to pre-revised Pay Band-3: ₹ 15600-39100 plus ₹ 6600 GP|
|Scientist – B (Medical)||03||35 Years||Pay Level – 10 (VIIth CPC) – equivalent to pre-revised Pay Band-3:₹ 15600-39100 plus ₹ 5400 GP|
|Executive Engineer (Technical Officer – C) – Civil||01||40 Years||Pay Level – 11 (VIIth CPC) – equivalent to pre-revised Pay Band-3: ₹ 15600-39100 plus ₹ 6600 GP|
|Accounts Officer (Junior Grade)||01||32 Years||Pay Level – 07 (VIIth CPC) – equivalent to pre-revised Pay Band-2:₹ 9300-34800 plus ₹ 4600 GP|
|Technician A||02||28 Years||Pay Level – 02 (VIIth CPC) – equivalent to pre-revised Pay Band-1:₹ 5200-20200 plus ₹ 1900 GP|
Qualification and Experience:
Scientist – D (Medical) ->
(1) Postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) in relevant subject with 5 years R & D/ Teaching experience or Postgraduate Diploma in relevant subject with 6 years R&D/Teaching experience (OR) MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 8 years R & D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after MBBS Degree.
(2) Out of the above, 2 years experience in a managerial position to handle R & D projects in a team effectively in a directing capacity.
Scientist – C (Medical) ->
(1) Postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) in relevant subject with 01 year R & D/Teaching experience or Postgraduate Diploma in relevant subject with 2 years R&D/ Teaching experience (OR)
(2) MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 4 years R & D/ Teaching experience in the relevant subject after MBBS Degree.
Scientist – B (Medical) ->
(1) MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 2 years R & D/Teaching experience after MBBS degree.
Executive Engineer (Technical Officer – C) ->
(1) B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
(2) 06 years experience preferably in a government office/ PSU/ Autonomous body/ Statutory body.
Accounts Officer (Junior Grade) ->
(1) 03 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
(2) 05 years regular service as Assistant in Pay level 06 of VII CPC (equivalent to GP 4200 of VI CPC) including two years working experience in Finance/Accounts.
Technician A ->
(1) 10+2 in science subjects with one year Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology/Radiology Lab Technology.
Only Written Test for Technician-A; Written Test and Interview for all other posts.
Application Fee: A nonrefundable Application fee of ₹ 300/- for Accounts Officer and Technician A posts and ₹ 500/- for all other posts. The fee in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) / Demand Draft (DD) payable to NIREH, Bhopal. SC /ST, Physically Handicapped (PH) and Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. The application fee is payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates apply in the prescribed application format and affix one passport size photograph. Completed Applications accompanied with self attested copies of necessary supporting documents (degree, diploma, experience, caste certificate, proof of date of birth, NOC from present employer, etc.) and Application Fee should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribing “the post applied for” on the envelope to Director, ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Kamla Nehru Hospital Building, Gandhi Medical College Campus, Bhopal – 462 001 through Registered /Speed Post, latest by 20/07/2017.
Download Official Notification