Oracle India Pvt Ltd. is urgently looking for Indirect Sales Support Analyst In Bangalore, Karnataka. Candidates having 3 years of experience in the field, can apply for the job.
Indirect Sales Support Analyst Job Description
The Indirect Sales Support (ISS) team is designed to be the primary team working directly with our partners to assist in standard and non-standard channel deals. They are responsible for understanding and orchestrating Oracle’s Channel workflow and deal processes, as well as being the direct link between our VADs, partners and the channel sales team.
This team is an extremely valuable asset to the Channel organization to ensure a clear and concise linkage for pricing, contracts, and bookings. Timings: APAC/EMEA/NAS. Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written. MBAs/Engineers, Graduates with over 3 years work experience within Operations.
Preference for the following – Experience in support roles where you have been mapped to territories and coordinated with multiple virtual teams. (Tech / Channels /Other Operations) Previous job role entailed working with APAC/EMEA /NAS counterparts. Detail and process oriented.
Indirect Sales Support Analyst Requirement
- Executes all steps with Rigor
- Validates all steps of documents for 100% accuracy
- Accurately documents the various steps of the process cycle.
- Effectively mediates process between Channel rep and Partner
- Customer Focus
- Consistently executes daily task within SLA
- Takes ownership on deals and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Active Listening
- Practices attentive listening during process orientation.
- Effectively restates.
Industry: Technology (IT, Telecom, Dot Com etc) (Software Products Companies)
To know more details Click Here.