IIFT Recruitment 2017 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Deemed University invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer and Assistant Finance Officer (Section Officer). Eligible Persons apply within 15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News Paper dated 9th September 2017.
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
No of Vacancy: 01
Upper Age Limit: 56 Years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix level 11 ₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700
Name of the Post: Assistant Finance Officer (Section Officer)
No of Vacancy: 01
Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix level 7 ₹ 44,900-1,42,400
Administrative Officer (AO)->
(1) Post-Graduation from a recognized University with 50% marks.
(2) 5 years experience in suitable administrative capacity in a government/ semi-government, industry or trade or educational or semi educational institution of which three years in the grade of Rs. 9300- 34,800 + GP Rs. 4600 (revised in the pay matrix of Rs.44,900-1,42,900 at level 07 under 7th Pay Commission).
Assistant Finance Officer (AFO) (Section Officer) ->
(1) Graduate Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
(2) Desirable – B. Com with 50% marks/Chartered Accountants.
(3) 4 Years experience in suitable administrative capacity in a government/semi-govt., industry or trade or educational or semi-educational institution. Should be conversant with rules and regulations relating to personnel & administrative and accounts matters.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Persons apply online through IIFT Official Website. The last date for applying online for both posts is 24/09/2017.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) (Kolkata Centre) invites applications for recruitment of Programme Associates, Research Associates and Teaching Assistants on a contractual basis. The closing date for receipt of applications is 7th July 2017.
|Post Name||Essential Requirements|
|Programme Associate & MDP Associate||(1) The candidates should be a Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Economics / International Business / Management or related discipline with good academic record and should possess an excellent command over written and spoken English and well-versed in handling data in the computer. (2) The experience of carrying out data collection & analysis, exploratory research and project coordination is desirable. (3) The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice if required. (4) Networking experience with the Industry is essential for MDP Associates.|
|Teaching Assistant||(1) The candidates must have completed MBA or equivalent. (2) Must have the ability to support IIFT faculty in student assessment process. (3) Must be able to prepare, assist and support submission of all required reports and documentation. (4) Must possess an excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing and coordination skills. (5) Must have the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders, including faculty, students, professional and supporting staff.|
The position carries a consolidated amount of ₹ 23,000/- for the Post-Graduate candidates and ₹ 26,000/- for Ph.D. candidates as remuneration per month. If selected, the candidates will have to attend duties on Saturday / Sunday for which they will receive a remuneration of ₹ 500/- per day.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may send their complete resume along with two references to reach “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Plot No. 1583, Madurdaha, Ward No. 108, Borough – XII, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata – 700107” latest by 07/07/2017. All applications through email should be sent only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates sending the application by post should mark “Recruitment of PA/MDP-Asso./TA” on top of the envelope.