Asian Paints is urgently looking for Executive System in Maharashtra. Candidates having at least 3 years of experience as a System Administrator can apply for this job.
Executive System Job Purpose
Own, implement, manage and sustain the End User PC infrastructure, PC Management & Security platforms, products, tools and services deployed on-premises for Asian Paints Limited and Group Companies.
Executive System Job Responsibilities
- Ownership of Active Directory Group Policies for endpoint management
- In addition, ownership of the Endpoint backup infrastructure
- Ownership of the Endpoint security platforms and tools deployed on the endpoint.
- Optimise the Endpoint procure-deploy-manage-refresh lifecycle.
- Coordinate with the support teams to ensure that support processes are optimal, and in sync with the deployment/management processes.
- Managing user/server licenses for platforms, applications, solutions and services owned.
- Ensure compliance to endpoint security norms in coordination with the Deployment and Support partners.
- Periodic review and discussions with Product Vendors and Support Partners for continuous improvement of processes.
- Upgrade/Migrate existing endpoints, infrastructure, platforms, products and tools to newer versions/environments.
- Meeting the compliance requirements and setting up internal governance processes as mandated by ISMS Program and CISO.
- Adherence to KPIs and SLAs for services delivered.
- Documentation of design and support work.
- Training end users.
Executive System Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery ownership of services managed
- Quality of delivery
- Cost-effective service delivery
- Adherence to KPIs, timelines, security standards, compliance norms
- Technical expertise in the related area of work
- Training effectiveness
- Scope of Work
Financial Scope (Range of financial spend): Approximately INR 1.5 – 2 crores p.a.
People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports): Multiple partner teams
Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide): Country-wide (Includes IBU locations)
Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other): Company-wide
Executive System Key Interactions
User Functions (Sales / Marketing / Commercial / Accounts / HR etc.) in Asian Paints Limited, Joint Ventures, International Units, Acquired Businesses etc. consuming infrastructure services
Implementation Partners / System Integrators / Support Desk
Role Requirements / Specifications
B.E. / B.Tech.(or) – 6 to 8 years of Experience
Bachelors Degree + MBA in IT 8years to 10years
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (or)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
At least 3 years as a System Administrator managing Microsoft Active Directory environments
Managing an IT team with similar responsibilities
Thorough understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Servers, McAfee ePO
Logical reasoning & problem solving / debugging capabilities
Ability to work in a cost-effective way with Service Partners and meet SLAs for support & uptime of services
Self-learning of new cutting edge technologies & implementing them
Working in heterogeneous teams with a solution based approach
Continuous improvement in driving service processes with a customer-centric approach
Should communicate effectively.
To know more details Click Here.