12 January, 2017
Tertium Technology is urgently looking for Business Development Manager in Bangalore, Karnataka. Candidates having 3 to 10 years of experience can apply for this job.
Business Development Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Sells the company’s products and services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Maintain forecast and provide management with regular updates including sales forecasts, competitive analysis, market trends, and territory opportunity. Continuously refine and increase accuracy.
- Manage and drive growth with both existing and new end-users to achieve targets.
- Works closely with Business Development Executives to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
- Clearly and effectively communicates Company’s services to prospects
- Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on monthly and quarterly basis
- Single point of contact for all business documents like RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s, and NDA documents
- Work with presales and COE team to come up with proposals
- Handle a team of 3 – 4 BDE’s
- Research, Identify and prospecting clients through cold calling
- Excellent communication skills
- Is accountable for aggressive monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals.
Business Development Manager Qualification & Skills
- Any Graduate / Post Graduates
- B.Com-Bachelor of Commerce or BA-Bachelor of Arts or BE BTech-Bachelor of Engineering or Technology
- 4 – 7 years experience into Inside Sales / Lead Generation.
- Experience in selling into International markets will be preferred
- Good phone and email communication skills.
- Self-Motivated, Quick Learner with interest in product sales.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Must be willing to work UK / US timings
Salary: as per industry standards
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Telesales/Telemarketing Executive/Officer
Role: Telesales/Telemarketing Executive/Officer
Job Type: FullTime.
Business Development Manager Expected Talent
- Business Intelligence
- Business Planning
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Communication
- Communication Skills
- Hard Working
- Team Leadership
To know more detail about business development manager job, Click Here.