Tableau Software looking for account manager in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry.
About Tableau Software
Tens of thousands of companies and organizations have chosen Tableau. From the executive suites of Fortune 500 companies to the jungles of Central America, from immunology research labs to high school robotics club meetings, our software can be found anywhere people have data and questions. Additionally, journalists, bloggers, and major media web sites have embraced their free product, Tableau Public, for its ability to help them share data online in the form of interactive visualizations.
Tableau’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. The company values work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within India. Based in Mumbai, the AM will expand Tableau into India working with existing customers, partners, and developing new accounts. The AM will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within India.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Communication back to HQ representing the India market and customers
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
Job Summary :
- Company Name: Tableau Software
- Name of Post: Account Manager
- Location: Mumbai, Maharahtra, India
- Education & Experience: 8-10 years in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Key Skills: Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Company Name: Tableau Software
- Advertisement: Click Here